Pages


Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Next

Sunday. I shall declare sunday as the lazy day. The transition between sunday to monday blues, just made me wanna stay in the bed longer, to feel the warmth, the soft touch, to be able to snuggle in the bed, wiggle my toes just to caress the soft blanket. If only i, we could make time tick slower.

The alarm was up and ringing at 8am, initially planned to go for a meetup with new friends in the city for the exhibition week at 10.30am. Nah, fuck that, me needs more sleep and snuggle and that triumph everything! Reason being...getting to know new friends could be really tiring.. the questions u hv to ask, the answer needed to be repeat, got to think before u speak, seriously... mentally exhausting.. Don't get me wrong, i love making friends but man i needed a break too.

Only managed to drag myself out in late noon, and headed to Copenhagen Design weeks which is in the city center. I'm about to take my try, biking to the city centre, nervous? very much but well i'm still here blogging, so everything went fine. Some glitch but dealed.

Theme of the design week resolve around human, human's life. Concentrating on ways to improve our life through innovative designs. I guess it was good to actually go out for a walk, instead of staying in the room and face the square box. I'm glad i went out to explore a little bit, liften up my spirit as well, enjoy the view and more people watching =)




Info Center, made out of containers... picture below would be the interior of this space. 




The playhouse, Situated right opposite the opera house, with cafes, and toilets, somehow i thought this building needs more function... some artsy fartsy store would be nice!





And not to forget! Freebies! Asians and freebies born to be together!
For more information about the design week in copenhagen click -> Here

3 comments:

Alan C. said...

Excited to know that you'r blogging again! :)

Jnbl said...

On n off :) I need to discipline myself hahha!

Alan C. said...

ya ever since fb came online, i've neglected by blog too.