Pages


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My care package

It was early in the morning, I'm still siting by the laptop, watching movie with a bowl of cereal - Cheerios. Paying very much attention on the movie, when i hear a familiar knock on the door. Because i'm only here for merely a week, every knock on the door is handle in certain way of formality. Making sure i have my cloths on, putting away the underwear that's lying on the floor, and just making my lair presentable, before i open the door.

It was my housemate, holding an object with a very cliche wrapped.

F: This is for you!
M: Me? really? whats this!
F: Open it.
M: omg, thanks! Thank you very much
(feeling whats in the package, it's soft)
F: Hope you like it.
(walk off with a smile)

It just put a smile on my face, i sort of guess what's inside but never know that it was nicer than what've expected. It's a blardy cute horn for my bike. It's so adorable that i could die ! The housemate, Mr.F,  is a 4X year old friendly spanish guy, very fatherly attitude, who actually taught me tips and tricks of riding a bike. Although it's just a 10 minutes session, i did learn something. I really do appreciate the gift tho, so much that i think i'm not gonna use it. It think it's too cute to be expose to the world, people gonna steal it. Maybe one day i'll use it, watch out bitches! Horn's on it's way.



It was a rather long day for me today, from 1pm to 10 pm . Cycled home ( 2nd day without injuries =) ) and saw a box by my door side. Must be my care package from Liverpool. I know this package coming, but certainly dunno what's the content. Opening up the box slowly, full of excitement, exploring what's in there and digging in the treasure box. The excitement could be compare to a small boy given a lolli, or a fat boy given a slice of chocolate cake.





Thoughts on that second while going through whats inside was .. grateful. I'm grateful. Grateful that, i'm surrounded with great peoples around me. That actually cares about me, acknowledge my existence. I dun need much friends, i just need real ones. Thanks you.

I'm a happy kiddo today,
I'm grateful,I'm thankful.



Anybody wanna send me care package ;)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah the excitement of getting care packages is like opening christmas presents!!

And ditto on having fewer true friends than lots of superficial ones :)

Do u take postcards? Lol

Jnbl said...

very much do =D !

Anonymous said...

to the add on your parcel? :)

Jnbl said...

nod ! =)

fish.ili.cious said...

This is such a touching post !!! I can feel the gush of gratefulness feeling rushing through down from your tummy to your throat as if you wanted to cry already when 2 great things happened on a day !!! and this liverpool friend of yours is OMG touching can !!! she actually packed notepads for you !!! I suppose little things like this even compared to expensive gifts like i duno? iPhones? would mean even more to you !!!!

Take care bud !!!