Pages


Friday, September 9, 2011

Yes to

So 1 assignment down, everyone seems very stress and still doing, made me wonder whether i did enough. But i shall be content, it's only the first submission and this is the only the beginning, officially after 1pm i would enter another phase where it is the 72 hr design charette. To Analyse and produce a project within the time frame. I'm not sure i'll managed but i'll worry later.



There would be no weekend for me as well, kinda uncool right ;(,  i guess i just have to get used to it. Weather is really good, sunny with light breezes, i have to escape from my studio, everyone here had their stern face on, tense in the air. Went out for a 10 minutes walk to the nearest supermarket near my uni, Netto. Wanna pick out something for my itchy mouth.

As i walk down the cookie aisle, this instant grabbed my attention. =) i've seen him before but skipped it the first time! not this time. Won't say no to spongebob, wont say no to yellow. A Simple box like this put a smile on my face, it's gonna be a good day today.

Spongebob cookie is so healthy! No hydrogenated fats, No artificial colour, No preservative!


































Side note:
I love yellow,
I love spongebob,
and i told u it's not gonna be the same anymore.



2 comments:

Eric said...

spongebob cookie... -.-|||

Jnbl said...

cute ? =) hope malaysia is treating u well ! very much missed!