Pages


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chapter unfold

Everything comes to an end, either good or bad, and i am not sure which part shall i categorized my case. Past month, i was in Malaysia, then London, then liverpool. I've got introduced to a few friends in Liverpool, all of them are one and unique.

Just before we got to know each other much the next day i started my 25 days backpacking trip to both Spain and Portugal. Both was truly amazing and we did really came a long way, also managed to meet up 2 good spanish friend of mine, which concluded our trip with a bang! halfway through the backpacking, for some reason i amended my trip, delaying my arrival to denmark, and shorten my stay in london and pay another visit down to liverpool. It was a smart move i guess.

Now, im in Copenhagen, breathing in the air for the pass 3 hours, soaking up and telling myself. Hey! semester is starting, and you're in Denmark!.. I guess this one be one of my most emotional day in the year. Partly cause by my friends in liverpool who is finishing their summer programme. All heading home to Malaysia, able to enjoy the warm weather and the good foods, probably companion and of course the currency. And yet i m here yet to start my semester.. totally bugger.

The journey from Liverpool to London via couch wasn't a great idea after all. 6 hours of lonesome, mentally torturing journey, a great medium for thought to brew. I'm a brainer + thinker. My brain is way complex then the way my face look. stop judging. Thoughts were just rushing in one after another and i dunno where to begin. But its good to have nobody siting beside me, got all the space i want this time.



Another 2 hours journey to Stanstead airport, followed by 2 hours flight to Copenhagen. All about travelling in different medium, it takes it's toll, starting to wear myself out. I had to stuff myself with food even though im appetite-less, i'm still aware that i would arrive Copenhagen midnight and finding food would be tough in a stranger country.





Reaching Copenhagen, i was greeted by a strong gust as soon as the aircraft door opens up, for a second, it reminded me slightly about the weather in Liverpool, but got smacked real hard by reality, as i am all alone this time. Lips sealed, no chattering. Reaching a stranger place, more or less, people get nervous, i'm human. I got to me even more, when i remember i'm accomodation-less and very much depending on mutual trust. I'm suppose to meet a Couch host in a metro station. the "what-if?" questions start popping out.

Considering i reach earlier, i got the right to get slight worry about it , but a text cool me down "i'm at the station" . We meet and yeah, the feeling was close to home, i've got a bed tonight.


No comments: