Pages


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kaffekilden















Right in between Nørrebro and Østerbro, is where my encounter happens today. Not accidental but more like a place guided by J. It's called KaffeKilden, a small cosy shop set by the the corner of the block, facing a busy street with vehicles, pedestrian and cyclist passing by. Weather is great once again and predicted to be this good for the rest of the week.






I went for the promotional set offered by the cafe, It's lille latte (Little latte) + croissant for 30kr. Reasonable price compare to other place. However, the coffee is not up to par to what i normally take. well, it's too watery if u get what i mean. I enjoy the bitter kick, but im not sure where did it go in this cup of latte. Croissant looks like it just went for an intense diet, i would prefer something more fluffy and cheerful looking. This just look way too skinny but no doubt it's tasty, definitely way better than the latte. Side note: i miss croissant ! one of my most love pastry, i just like pronouncing it, it feels so upperclass no? "Cro-song" with a flick in the tongue ;)



I guess coffee culture here in Copenhagen is still not as prominent, i am not yet impressed by or grab my attention, or suggested me to stay longer. I'm only persuaded to stay out here longer because of the weather, i need some sun to cheer me up. However, look at the bright side... there is wifi but.... no music. -.- i had to pop on my earphone just to create and artificial enviornment.

I have to go out more often, this is what i have to remind myself of everyday, winter is just around the corner, and everybody had been mentioning to me that weather during the winter season ain't gonna be pretty and i totally have to second that. Copenhagen weathers sucks everyday. PMS 24/7



and when tomoro comes, it would be my one month in Copenhagen, Denmark. Looking back at how i pass that one month, i have to say.. im pretty amazed by myself as well. :) and definitely deserve a pat at the back. Life moves on no matter you like it or not, time ticks and wait for no ones. This reminded me of  the very meaningful quote given by my lecturer here in denmark. "Life is understood backwards, but must be live forward"

Let's see what have i done during this 1 month tomorrow.
as for Kaffekilden on Tagensvej 41
it's cheap but lack in taste (coffee wise) .


i dun think ill be coming back...






No comments: