Pages


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

1st month




Today marks my one month in Copenhagen, i remember last week i was talking to my classmate, Q about out Oslo study trip which is coming up real soon ( this weekend )...

M: hey, guess what next week we will be in Oslo already
Q: yeah!
M: time passes so swiftly, i can actually see february around the corner.

Never screw with time, It pass so quickly once u start enjoying ur life. As i know most of the time when i reach a new place. the first month / weeks / days would feel terrible.

When i was in Poland, i felt terrible for a week.
when i first settle down in Australia, i felt terrible for a whole month,
and in Denmark, i felt terrible for almost 2 week.
all i can say is i felt the worst when i was in Denmark!

Looking back at the whole month in Denmark, i actually managed to pull off quite a lot of things:

I did my 2nd couchsurfing here for a total of 3 days.

I'm glad to represent Malaysia, for being the first Malaysian to be in Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. Not sure how true it is, but i was told by the international student coordinator... and ironically, it's Australia that gave me the chance of doing the exchange not Malaysia.

I totally offended everyone when i were ask what will i be in 10 years time.. I would be SICK of Architecture.. ( the whole room went silence for 10 sec and i got the stare) awkward~

I master the art of riding bike, and totally bike everywhere now.. i am the stage where i can bike with one hand and text with another! By the end of 6 months, i would really want to bike with no hands. Especially when u have show off friends who always bike handless beside you... geez. it used to take me 40 min to cycle to uni, now i could do it in 25min ish.

I decided to deactivate my facebook decided that it's about to take charge of my life?Lets see how long can i last, doing pretty well!

I made a crucial decision in maybe taking a gap year next year. do some soul searching and experiencing.I also made a crucial decision in my personal life. for the good.

I made cool friends that i'm comfortable with.. crazy people... Q from America, B from Austria, A from Portugal, R from Holland, K from Switzerland, E from Estonia, J from Denmark. looking at the list, wat a diverse group =.= I made a good friend here as well.

I'm studying too hard here too.








3 comments:

Zo.e said...

ohh pussez!
so proud of you.
boil some red eggs and hug yourself :)

Eric said...

Zoe, I love your 'pussez' in ur comment... LOL...

WaN HoE said...

Im always on track with the path I've set on since years. I think I need some soul searching as well :/