Pages


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Moon

Nowdays, or should i say for this month, September, almost all of my weekend would be sacrifice for university work. It's not voluntary more like a mandatory, always have not been the most hardworking guy : / . Weekdays are somewhat more flexible for me, especially during the noon, after we are all done with lecture and here comes the studio time.

I did a site visit to my site, and decided it's too early to go back (6.30pm) since i never actually wander around the city much, haven had the time at all. So yes! i went to walk around the city. My trip started from Nyhavn and walk further north until i spot the famous little mermaid. As i was lone walking along the river, i already cant help to notice the moon, the full moon.

That reminded me yesterday was actually the mooncake festival known to most of the chinese. It sadden me a little, for not being able to eat one. (Happy Belated Mooncake Festival btw) Humans are too complex, if i were back home, not eating a mooncake won't even matter to me. But now, the body is in denmark, and if a mooncake came around it would have made my whole month.



Even though the cold strong wind is blowing, the whistling sound, sounded like a lullaby, sitting by the little mermaid on this quiet night, moon was sugar white perfection, cloudless sky, radiant beams of purest light. To top everything off, the gushing sound from the sea, just made the best symphony to heighten the sense of feel.

A lot of movies, uses the moon and refer it as a medium that connects our heart, the invisible link. No matter where you are, we are all looking at the same moon, and from the movie "Dear John" i've learned that if u close one eye, and hold your thumb up, the moon will never be bigger than the size of your thumb. Have you heard of this expression before in any movies? I know it's cliche, and we all do love this cliche things.

another take on another memaid, surrealism, out at Langelinie Alle


Looking at the moon shining by itself, feels like the master of reflection, you could be happy or sad and still looking at the moon. It reflects your expression. Some night it may be melting in the clouds of tears or even shinning your smile like a bright sun..

but tonight, the moon looks like
he's missing someone...
I see the moon and the moon sees me














I'm slowly amazed by this two wheels now, bring me around, and everywhere. Best buddy in cph. ;) gosh, im making friend with a bike.. now that's serious shit -.- . To all my friends in australia, who wandered whether the mermaid is back in Denmark! yes she did managed to get back to Denmark.. no longer in China =)







1 comment:

Ferraby said...

Say hi to the mermaid for me :)
I was there 9 years ago.